20 gorgeous and free wordpress themes

20 gorgeous and free wordpress themes

Here are 20 gorgeous and free WordPress themes for you fine folks this morning!

Today I want to share some of favorite free and gorgeous WordPress themes. If you’re self-hosted then you’ve got the flexibility to upload and use any theme you’d like so, you might just fall in love with one of the ones listed below. There are so many to choose from and below are some of my absolute favorites! We all know that content reigns supreme when it comes to blogging but having a visually striking WordPress theme can help your content pop right?

free wordpress themes

Here we go!

Provided below each screen shot is a link to a live demo and download page where you can easily download the theme in order to upload it to your WordPress site! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

20 gorgeous and free WordPress themes for your personal blog

Britt

Britt – Live demo & download

Sanremo Theme

Sanremo Theme – Live demo & download

Barletta

Barletta – Live demo & download

What theme are you currently using for your blog? Any favorites you’d like to add to the list?

1. May 1, 2017 / 11:42 am

I’m loving your “helpful” hints blogs. So great. I may just change my blog style yet again. 🙂 I must admit, I do love your “header” pics, but find myself struggling with Picmonkey which is one of your favs. Have you ever considered an on line tutorial? I create a lot of designs on my insta account, but I do see that Picmonkey has so many features… I guess I need to spend more time! Keep it coming.

• May 1, 2017 / 1:17 pm

Thank you! I really enjoy writing them! I can absolutely write up a pic monkey tutorial! Stay tuned for that!

• May 16, 2017 / 3:56 pm

Can’t wait… I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics deep inside the blog to keep the reader attention. xo

• May 16, 2017 / 5:56 pm

thank you so much lady! <3

2. May 1, 2017 / 4:42 pm

These are beautiful! I had a lot of these same ones on my “possibilities” list. 🙂

• May 2, 2017 / 7:22 am

They are lovely aren’t they? There are so many gorgeous options out there!

3. May 2, 2017 / 12:39 pm

Wow, there are some clever people out there. I’m using Adelle, which I really like, but there are so many to choose from. These provide great inspiration!

• May 2, 2017 / 6:39 pm

There are SO many gorgeous options out there!!! I really like Adelle as well. It’s such a simple and beautiful theme!

4. May 2, 2017 / 2:18 pm

I too am loving your posts on blogs. Right now my site is hosted on wordpress.com and it’s going to cost me to move…but seeing these makes me want to. I’m worried because I’m still learning all of this and the customer service with WordPress.com is amazing….how is working with Bluehost? Any issues? What do you do if you have a question?

• May 2, 2017 / 6:40 pm

Thank you!

The customer service with bluehost is truly exceptional. WordPress is a 1-click install and it will work exactly the same way it does with wordpress.com. Essentially, bluehost takes care of setting everything up for you which is wonderful. If you do have questions, their live customer service is top notch!

• May 2, 2017 / 11:34 pm

What about if you have issues setting up the theme? Is there support for that?

• May 2, 2017 / 11:43 pm

I actually haven’t had any issues at all. Once you have a self-hosted wordpress blog you can actually search for themes via your wordpress dashboard. It’s a one-click install as well. I’m assuming you can probably contact wordpress.org for any questions you might have though!

5. June 12, 2017 / 12:36 pm

TaThank you for liking my blog; the feeling is mutual. It’s great of you to share what you’ve learned with other bloggers; you make it all seem less intimidating. Lots to think about….