If you’re a home-owner or renter I’m sure you’ve had to call in maintenance people to fix something or other at some point. I’m very fortunate to have married a guy who is pretty handy. So, over the years he’s accumulated a pretty solid collection of tools that have helped us save a ton of money in home maintenance repairs.
Many home maintenance repairs are really quite simple to DIY. YouTube is a wonderful resource when it comes to teaching yourself how to fix just about anything.
Recently, my husband took to YouTube to learn how to unclog our dishwasher. After watching a couple of videos he was able to take apart the necessary parts, unclog the dishwasher and get it running as good as new. Most importantly, he saved us the cost of an expensive dishwasher repair service.
General household repairs however, require that you’re equipped with the right tools and gadgets to be able to properly fix whatever issue you’re dealing with. So, my husband has been kind enough to indulge me and create a solid list with explanations of the best tools to have in your collection. If you’re a savvy homeowner looking to cut costs and repair things yourself you really need to keep reading!
21 Ultimate Best Tools for Every Frugal DIY Home Owner
A Few More This Tiny Blue House Posts You Might Enjoy
- 12 Realistic Expenses You Need to Cut Out of Your Budget
- How to Budget for Baby Without Going Broke or Getting Into Debt
- Cash in on Your Clutter – 12 Types of Clutter You Can Sell to Organize Your Home
- How I got Duped Buying My First Car and How I’m Recovering
- 5 Epic Ways to Fix a Failing Budget
- Seasonal Produce: How to Save Big on Fruits and Veggies
- The Best Frugal Living Tips for 2018
- 10 Ways You Can Start Living a More Frugal Lifestyle Right Now
I Want To Hear From You!
What are your must have tools for DIY home improvement?