Halloween parties are so much fun. The costumes, the ambiance the spooky assortment of Halloween inspired foods and treats.
It doesn’t get much better than that am I right?
Sure, you can bring a delicious run of the mill appetizer. That totally works. But, why not get super creative and in the spirit of Halloween and bring something extra special and spooky?
Here are 40 delicious, super easy and totally spooky Halloween party finger foods that you should consider making for your next Halloween bash.
These Halloween party finger foods are awesome for any Halloween get-together you’ve got planned this year!
Bonus, they are all kid approved!
And….. they are easy peasy to make!
Halloween Party Finger Foods
1. Meatball Mummies from High Heels And Grills
2. Mummy Puff Pastry Pizza Pies from Easts Amazing
3. Spooky Halloween Pretzels from Butter With A Side Of Bread
4. Halloween Jalapeno Popper Mummies from The Hopeless Housewife
5. Severed Fingers In A Bun from Party Tipz
6. Witch Finger Pretzel Rods from The Spruce Eats
7. Ham And Cheese Crescent Mummy from Pillsbury
8. Cauldron Dip from Woman’s Day
9. Halloween Jack Skellington Ricotta Olive Tarts from Snixy Kitchen
10. Bloody Severed Finger Hot Dogs from Salty Canary
11. Monster Eye Asparagus Gruyere Tart from Pizzaszerie
12. Jack O Lantern Sandwich Bites from Woman’s Day
13. Bite Sized Eye Balls from Woman’s Day
14. Mozzarella Bite Pumpkins from The Decorated Cookie
15. Halloween Spider Hotdogs from Plain Chicken
16. Shrimp On The Brain Cracker Spread from From Toddlers To Teenagers
17. Buffalo Meatball Pumpkins from The Gunny Sack
18. Spicy, Sesame Snake Breadsticks from Kitchen @ Hoskins
19. Graveyard Veggie Pizza from Taste Of Home
20. Caramel Apple Nachos from Life in The Loft House
21. Wonton Bats from First For Women
22. Creative Halloween Deviled Eggs from Listotic
23. Halloween Onion Ranch Cheese Ball from Sandy Toes & Popsicles
24. Deviled Eyes in Garlicky Black Bean Spaghetti Spoons from Mom Dot
25. Bat Bites from My Recipes
26. Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin Pita Chips from Hungry Happenings
27. Snake Sticks from Little Food Junction
28. Spiderweb Spookamole Recipe from Sunshine And Sippy Cups
29. Bones And Cheese Halloween Dip from Pocket Change Gourmet
30. Coffin Bread from Diamonds For Dessert
31. Halloween Mummy Potatoes With Meatballs from One Upon A Cutting Board
32. Grim Reaper Quesadillas from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
33. Mini Scream Face Pizza’s from She Knows
34. Mummy Mini Pizzas from Like Mother Like Daughter
35. Spooky Halloween Pasta Pie from Mom Endeavors
36. Halloween Snack Mix from Pip And Ebby
37. Roasted Garlic Halloween Cheeseball from Fox And Briar
38. Mummy Wrapped Brie from Leigh Anne Wilkes
39. Spicy Tex-Mex Snack Mix from The Seasoned Mom
40. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili from The Seasoned Mom
If you liked this post you’ll love these…
- 20 Best Halloween Rice Krispie Treats You Gotta Make
- 70+ Spooky Halloween Crafts For Kids
- 45 Super Cute Creative DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids
- 24 Genius Mommy And Me Halloween Costumes