Have you started decorating for Halloween yet?
If not, here is a round up of 40 DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas that might inspire you to get into the Halloween spirit a little early this year.
I’m not at all a crafty person and I’ve made a bunch of these in anticipation of Halloween.
As my kiddo ages and starts showing more and more excitement for various holidays I can’t help but pull our my glue gun and craft supplies to make seasonal decor items.
These DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas are crazy easy to put together and best of all come together for very little money.
I hate spending a ton of money on holiday decor. Sure, it’s fun to decorate but it can cost a fortune if you buy ready-made pieces.
So, why not get crafty in anticipation of Halloween by making one (or all) of these DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas!
DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas
1. DIY Halloween Ghost Candles via Thoughtfully Simple
2. DIY Halloween Pumpkin Lights via Bargain Briana
3. Creepy Crawly Spider Pumpkin via The Kim Six Fix
4. DIY Skull Vase via Persia Lou
5. Skull Candlesticks via Cap Creations
6. Dollar Store Mummy Hand via Through My Looking Glass
7. Frankenstein Front Door Halloween Decor via East Coast Creative Blog
8. Paper Mice Halloween Decorations via Martha Stewart
9. Dollar Store Halloween Tablescape from The Pin Junkie
10. DIY Mantel from Sisters Suitcase Blog
11. Glowing Ghosts from Martha Stewart
12. DIY Halloween Lights from Landeelu
13. Milk Jug Skulls from Instructables
14. DIY Sequin Polka Dot Pumpkin from Sugar and Cloth
15. Halloween Tin Can Ghosts from Faithfully Free
16. DIY Halloween Window Silhouettes via Shelterness
17. DIY Cousin Itt from The Navage Patch
18. Halloween Spirit Jugs from Eighteen 25
19. Halloween Bandanna Pumpkin from Sadie Season Goods
20. Distressed Dollar Store Pumpkins from Kim Six
21. Halloween Skull Vase via Tried and True Blog
22. Pumpkin Lanterns via Martha Stewart
23. Halloween Packing Tape Ghosts via Pretty My Party
24. DIY Zombie Dolls via Instructables
25. Cardboard Tomb Stones via eHow
26. DIY Snake Wreath from Martha Stewart
27. DIY Floating Witch Hats from Polka Dot Hats
28. Magnetic Spides via Delia Creates
29. Halloween Hanging Bats from HGTV
30. DIY Witch Legs from Somewhat Planted
31. Dollar Store Topiary from Kim Six
32. DIY Raven Wreath from Spread Joy
33. Halloween Floating Frames from G Rated
34. Spider Halloween Vase via Craft Shack Chronicles
35. Paper Straw Witch Brooms from Craftaholics Anonymous
36. Tin Can Halloween Lumaries from Kids Kubby
37. DIY Halloween Candle via House of Dewberry
38. Spooky Skeleton Vase via Dollar Store Crafts
39. Halloween Skull Wreath Via Eighteen 25
40. Spooky Floating Halloween Ghost via One Good Thing
If you enjoyed this post you’ll love these…
- The Ultimate Collection of Halloween Party Foods
- 70+ Spooky Halloween Crafts For Kids
- 40+ Spooktacular Halloween Cupcakes
- 20 Best Halloween Rice Krispie Treats You Gotta Make
- 45 Super Cute Creative DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids