Monster Halloween Crafts are a great way to get creative in anticipation of Halloween.
Here are 30 fun non scary monster Halloween crafts that kiddos just love. Easy, cute and fun these crafts are a great way to get kiddos super excited about Halloween.
Hooray for cute and fun Monster Halloween Crafts!
Are you looking for adorable non scary monster Halloween crafts for young kids?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. We’re all about non-scary Halloween crafts in our home!
Our 4.5 year old loves Halloween but doesn’t necessarily love the spooky aspect of it. So, we’re always looking for cute Halloween craft ideas to make with her.
Here are over 25 super cute monster crafts that are guaranteed to get kids even more excited about Halloween.
From clothes pin monsters to adorable painted rock monsters there’s a non-scary monster craft for everyone!
Related Halloween Content:
- For even more Halloween craft ideas for kids check out this ultimate collection of non scary Halloween crafts for kids.
- Thinking of making your kiddos costume this year? Then you gotta check out this collection of adorable DIY Halloween costumes for kids.
- And, for Halloween party food ideas check out these super spooky Halloween party foods.
30 Fun Non Scary Monster Halloween Crafts
To get the full monster Halloween crafts tutorial click on the link beneath each image.
1. Monster Tentacles Fingers from High Lights
2. Paper Roll Monsters from Source Unknown
3. Halloween Shape Monsters Craft from Live Well Play Together
4. Pencil Topper Monster Craft from The Craft Train
5. Super Playful Pumpkins for Kids from Oh Joy
6. Halloween Monster Wreath Kids Craft from A Few Shortcuts
7. Tie Dye Coffee Filter Monster Craft from Raising Little Superheroes
8. Monster Halloween Collage Kids Craft from Mom Inspired Life
9. Monster Juice Box Craft from DIY Candy
10. Mummy Candy Cans from HGTV
11. Googly Eyed Monster Door Craft from Good To Know
12. Paper Plate Monsters from I Heart Crafty Things
13. Cloths Pin Monsters from The Craft Train
14. Funny Mix and Match Monster Cubes from Easy Peasy and Fun
15. Frankenstein Windsock from Chicken Scratch NY
16. Jar O Monsters from Suzy Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
17. Monster Toilet Paper Dispenser from Jembellish
18. Rock Monsters from Easy Peasy and Fun
19. Fluffy Yarn Monster from The Craft Train
20. Footprint Witch Craft from Crafty Morning
21. Paper Bag Monsters from Our Thrifty Ideas
22. DIY Monster Pom Pom from Our Little House In The Country
23. Popsicle Monster Sticks from I Heart Arts N Crafts
24. Yogurt Cup Monsters from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
25. DIY Felt Monsters from And Next Comes ESL
26. Frankenstein Footprint from Parenting Patch
27. Monster Box Kid Craft from DIY Candy
28. Leaf Monsters from Messy Little Monster
29. Monster Paint from Toddler Approved
30. Funny Monsters Gloves via Craftaholics Anonymous
Did you enjoy these Monster Halloween Crafts? Pin it to Pinterest so you can come back to it again. Click on the image below and save it to your favorite Kids Craft board on Pinterest.
Related Halloween Content:
- 25 Fun Bat Crafts For Halloween Perfect For Even The Youngest Kids
- 25 Witch Halloween Crafts For Kids Ideal For Preschoolers
- 30 Fun Pumpkin Halloween Crafts For Kids
- 125 Best Non Scary Halloween Crafts For Kids
- 20 Best Cute Halloween Ghost Crafts For Kids
- 24 Genius Mommy And Me Halloween Costumes
- Free Printable (2 Version) Cute Monsters I Spy Count and Color Activity For Kids
- Free (2 Version) Jack-O-Lantern I Spy Printable Count and Color Game For Kids