It’s all about inexpensive Valentine’s Day gift ideas today folks! With Valentine’s day literally around the corner it’s time to start thinking about gift giving if that’s something you do. Valentine’s day is absolutely a consumer holiday which can cost you big big bucks if you aren’t careful. We don’t tend to give each other elaborate gifts in this house but when we do we make sure that they are a great bang for our buck.
We’re all about giving useful, edible and meaningful gifts because markups on things like chocolates and flowers are insanely ridiculous for the “big” day. Instead of dropping cash on disposables like flowers you might want to consider purchasing gifts that are useful and meaningful year round for those that you love most!
With that in mind, here is a round up of 54 inexpensive Valentine’s Day gifts suitable for everyone you love in your life.
54 inexpensive Valentine’s Day gifts
Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Him
1. Knock Knock What I Love About You Fill In The Love Journal
2. The Ultimate Beard Comb – Quality Sandalwood Comb with Gift Box
3. I love you to the Moon and Back Spoon
6. Slim Engraved Wallet Card Holder
8. Lucky to be in love picture frame
9. Engraved Because I love you Photo cube
10. 20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Set
11. I’d Pick you Every Time Guitar Pick Key Chain
12. Best Husband Ever Coffee Mug
13. Love you More Pocket Knife
14. Silicone Ring – I love you to the moon and back
15. Leven Rose 100% Organic Beard Oil
Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Her
19. Personalized Handled Mazon Jar
20. Happy Hours – Women’s Jewelry Adjustable Plating Rose Rings
23. Rose Gold Initial Bangle Bracelet
24. Essential Oils Aromatherapy Locket Diffuser
25. Glitter & Sparkle I-Phone Case
26. Coshine 10pcs/set Rose Gold Unique Mermaid Makeup Brush Set
27. Lily England Rose Gold Hair Brush Set
28. Our Adventure – Wooden Bank
29. Herbivore Botanicals – All Natural Pink Clay Cleansing Soap Bar
30. Kikkerland Magnetic Hourglass
31. Bookstore – Book Lover’s Soy Candle
33. Creative Pigs Desktop Organizer
35. Cherry Blossom Ceramic Tea Pot
Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For the Littles in your life
37. LEGO Bricks & More Valentines Cupid Dog
38. Shopkins Sweetheart Collection Toy
39. Sesame Street – My Fuzzy Valentine
40. Valentine’s Lift a Flap Board Book
41. Disney Valentines Day Coloring Books Super Set with Stickers
42. Little Critter: Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Critter!
43. Moonjar Classic Moneybox: Save, Spend, Share
45. Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Wooden Heart Box Craft Kit
46. The Bernstein Bears Valentine’s Party
48. Valentine Fire Truck T-Shirt
49. Lego City – Wrecking Valentine’s Day
50. Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
51. Happy Love Day Daniel Tiger – Life a Flap Book
52. Lego Romantic Valentine Picnic
53. Roses are Pink: Your Feet Really Stink
33 thoughts on “50 Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas”
Cute ideas! My sister has an obsession with alpaca and would think that cute little alpaca stuffy on Amazon is adorable! My husband and I never really do anything for Valentine’s Day anymore. I guess I’d rather do little things throughout the year and not have the expectation that he should do something for me just because it’s Valentine’s Day. I do have a little one who is in Kindergarten and the magic of all holidays are to be celebrated!
It’s so cute isn’t it?
I love the idea of doing things throughout the year. What a great way to show you care.
omg that salt box is so chic! There are some great picks here. Valentine’s Day is so hard to buy for sometimes! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Thanks for reading Nicole!
So many great ideas! My husband and I don’t go all-out for Valentine’s Day, but I like to take it as an opportunity to show a little extra love. We both appreciate practical gifts, so I know he’d love those magnetic wristbands.
We don’t go all out either. Depending on the year (mostly since baby arrived) we do buy a little something just to make the day extra special. Those wristbands are actually what I’ve gotten for him. He’s always working on a project around the house and they are super useful!
I am the worst at valentines gifts for my husband!!! This is such a great list of things!
Buying gifts is so hard isn’t it? Thanks for reading lady!
So many great ideas here! I could name at least 10 or more things I want for myself LOL
Glad you liked them Rachel! 🙂
Great ideas! I always have a hard time picking gifts for others, thank you for sharing!
Thanks for reading Sarai!
So many good ideas! I always get stuck trying to think of something to get my husband for Valentines day! Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it Sydney! Thanks for reading!
Great gift ideas! And I love that they are inexpensive too. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Debbie! Glad you enjoyed them!
Love these gift ideas! We celebrate Valentine’s Day with a heart shaped pizza and some festive cupcakes! With 3 school aged children we put together little gifts for their besties and Valentine’s Day cards.
This is such a cute idea! I might borrow it because my little is old enough to understand celebrations now. She’d love this!
I love the journal idea, that’s so cute! Also the books are a great idea for kids!
Yes! Books make such wonderful gifts for kids!
This is such a great post full of ideas! I love the mermaid brushes and bath bombs, but men are so hard to buy for on Valentine’s Day! You’ve found some good stuff though, I don’t think i’ll struggle this year, lol!
Thank you for reading!
I love the Valentine-themed LEGO sets! We have the puppy one.
Fun! It’s a great gift option for kids!
I love that you included gifts for everyone here. My husband has that beard comb and loves it!
Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com
My husband has a similar one and love it too! Thanks for reading Amanda!
This is such a cute and thoughtful curation. Love it! Saved it for reference when I get in the shopping mood!
Thank you Aditi! 🙂
What cute ideas, I am trying to figure out what to get my husband for Valentines Day!
Thanks for reading April! Good luck on your search. ?