Best DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration – Here are 40 of the very best DIY dollar store Halloween decoration ideas. These easy projects are guaranteed to make Halloween extra spooky this year.
Hooray for cheap and easy dollar store Halloween decoration ideas!
Have you started decorating for Halloween yet?
If not, here is a round up of 40 DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas that might inspire you to get into the Halloween spirit a little early this year.
I’m not at all a crafty person and I’ve made a bunch of these in anticipation of Halloween. All these DIY Dollar store Halloween decoration ideas are simple and cheap to make.
As my kiddo ages and has started showing more and more excitement for various holidays I can’t help but pull our my glue gun and craft supplies to make seasonal decor items. We love to decorate for just about every Holiday.
I hate spending a ton of money on seasonal holiday decor. Sure, it’s fun to decorate but it can cost a fortune if you buy ready-made pieces. Have you seen the price of a ready made wreath? Yikes!
These DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas are very easy to put together and best of all come together for very little money. The supplies you need can easily be found at your local dollar store in the fall. If not, I can guarantee that you can find everything you need at a local craft shop.
So, why not get crafty in anticipation of Halloween by making one (or all) of these DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas!
- For the very best Halloween party food ideas check out these super spooky Halloween party foods.
- If DIY is your thing then you’ve gotta see these super cute DIY costumes for kids.
- And, for pumpkin carving inspiration check out these clever ways to carve your Jack O Lantern.
40 Best DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas
To get the full tutorial for any of these Dollar Store Halloween Decoration Ideas simply click on the link beneath each image.
1. DIY Halloween Ghost Candles via Thoughtfully Simple
2. DIY Halloween Pumpkin Lights via Bargain Briana
3. Creepy Crawly Spider Pumpkin via The Kim Six Fix
4. DIY Skull Vase via Persia Lou
5. Skull Candlesticks via Cap Creations
6. Dollar Store Mummy Hand via Through My Looking Glass
7. Frankenstein Front Door Halloween Decor via East Coast Creative Blog
8. Paper Mice Halloween Decorations via Martha Stewart
9. Dollar Store Halloween Tablescape from The Pin Junkie
10. DIY Mantel from Sisters Suitcase Blog
11. Glowing Ghosts from Martha Stewart
12. DIY Halloween Lights from Landeelu
13. Milk Jug Skulls from Instructables
14. DIY Sequin Polka Dot Pumpkin from Sugar and Cloth
15. Halloween Tin Can Ghosts from Faithfully Free
16. DIY Halloween Window Silhouettes via Shelterness
17. DIY Cousin Itt from The Navage Patch
18. Halloween Spirit Jugs from Eighteen 25
19. Halloween Bandanna Pumpkin from Sadie Season Goods
20. Distressed Dollar Store Pumpkins from Kim Six
21. Halloween Skull Vase via Tried and True Blog
22. Pumpkin Lanterns via Martha Stewart
23. Halloween Packing Tape Ghosts via Pretty My Party
24. DIY Zombie Dolls via Instructables
25. Cardboard Tomb Stones via eHow
26. DIY Snake Wreath from Martha Stewart
27. DIY Floating Witch Hats from Polka Dot Hats
28. Magnetic Spides via Delia Creates
29. Halloween Hanging Bats from HGTV
30. DIY Witch Legs from Somewhat Planted
31. Dollar Store Topiary from Kim Six
32. DIY Raven Wreath from Spread Joy
33. Halloween Floating Frames from G Rated
34. Spider Halloween Vase via Craft Shack Chronicles
35. Paper Straw Witch Brooms from Craftaholics Anonymous
36. Tin Can Halloween Lumaries from Kids Kubby
37. DIY Halloween Candle via House of Dewberry
38. Spooky Skeleton Vase via Dollar Store Crafts
39. Halloween Skull Wreath Via Eighteen 25
40. Spooky Floating Halloween Ghost via One Good Thing
Did you enjoy this post? Don’t forget to pin it to Pinterest so you can come back to it again. Pinning is easy. Simply click on the image below and save it to your favorite DIY Halloween board.