Make your home smell delicious and cozy this fall with these must try cozy fall simmer pots. Easy, natural and inexpensive these fall simmer pots are guaranteed to brings delicious fall smells into your home.
Join 100 000+ readers and get access to FREE content, ideas for kids, family friendly recipes, promotions, printables and more!
Fall Simmer Pots
Are you looking for an inexpensive and easy way to make your house smell amazing this fall?
If you’re anything like me you’re always experimenting with hacks to make your house smell amazing.
I regularly melt a variety of scented waxes in our home with a wax diffuser. But, wax can easily get really expensive so I try to find more economical ways to make my house smell great. And, I’ve found that in the fall nothing beats good fall simmer pots for filling your home with wonderful and delicious autumn scents.
So, if you’re looking for an inexpensive and easy way to make your home smell wonderful you’re in luck!
Here are 7 easy must try cozy fall simmer pots that are guaranteed to leave your house smelling amazing. These fall simmer pots are awesome because they are easy, inexpensive and a non-toxic way to fill your home with delicious fall scents. They’re also versatile so you can add a little more or a little less of your favorite scents to suit your personal tastes.
From traditional cinnamon and citrus simmer pots to apple pie fragrances these fall simmer pots are the easiest and most effective ways to bring delicious cozy fall smells into your home.
Fall Simmer Pot Tips & Tricks
- Although making your simmer pot on the stove is fine, investing in a small crock pot can make the process totally hands off. You can literally set it and forget it.
- If using a traditional stove top method make sure to refill the water periodically so you don’t boil dry. Keeping the temperature low also prevents the simmer pot from boiling dry quickly.
- Good quality spices make all the difference when creating fragrant simmer pots. High quality cinnamon sticks, cloves and star anise are a must for the most deliciously fragrant simmer pots.
- Freezing orange and apple peels for later use is a great way to have fall simmer pot ingredients on hand at all times.
7 Must Try Cozy Fall Simmer Pots
#1 Cinnamon & Citrus Simmer Pot
Cinnamon & Citrus Simmer Pot Recipe available from The American Patriette
#2 Fall Citrus Simmering Pot
Fall Citrus Simmering Pot Recipe available from The Happier Homemaker
#3 Apple Pie Fall Simmer Pot
Apple Pie Fall Simmer Pot recipe available from via Clean & Scentisible
#4 Vanilla Orange Simmer Spices
Vanilla Orange Simmer Spices recipe via She Uncovered
#5 Fall Simmering Spice Fall Simmer Pot
Fall Simmering Spice recipe available via The Healthy Maven
#6 Simmering Spice Fall Simmer Pot
Simmering Spice Fall Simmer Pot recipe via How Sweet Eats
#7 Cinnamon Orange Fall Simmer Pot
Cinnamon Orange Fall Simmer Pot recipe available via The Novice Chef Blog
Did you enjoy this post?
Save this to your favorite Pinterest DIY or Scent Hacks board so you can come back to it again and again.
More Ideas We Know You’ll Love:
- 18 Ways To Make Your Stink House Smell Amazing
- 50 Delicious and Easy Recipes That Use Up Apples
- 40+ Must Try Fall Soups That Are Perfect For Cool Nights
- 99 Crazy Busy School Night Dinner Ideas that are easy, delicious and kid approved
- 40 Popular Fall DIY Porch Decor Ideas You Gotta See
- 45+ Best Fall Mason Jar Crafts
- 20+ Delicious Hearty Stews You Gotta Try This Fall