Unicorn I Spy Printable – Are you looking for a fun magical unicorn themed activity for kids? If so, you’re in luck!
Here is a fun FREE printable Unicorn I Spy Count and Color game for kids. This free Unicorn I Spy activity promotes counting, sorting and coloring skills.
Join 100 000+ readers and get access to FREE content, ideas for kids, family friendly recipes, promotions, printables and more!
This fun Unicorn I Spy is totally free and can be scaled for difficulty. So, it makes for a perfect educational and screen free activity for young kids who love the magic of Unicorns.
Keep on reading to find out how this Unicorn I Spy printable count and color printable works. And, get all the details about how to download and print your own copy.
Related Content: For even more fun count and color printables click here.
Unicorn I Spy Count & Color
ABOUT THIS COUNT AND COLOR
The learning objectives of this Unicorn I Spy count and color activity include:
- Numeracy skills like counting and sorting.
- Pattern recognition skills like identifying similar objects.
- Coloring skills like hand strength and motor skills.
- Identifying colors and coloring objects appropriately.
- Reading skills to identify colors in the difficult stencil (see below).
Children need to count and color all similar Unicorns according to the legend.
HOW TO SCALE THE DIFFICULTY
This Unicorn I Spy type activity is easily adaptable for younger and older kids.
If your child is a fluent reader you can use the difficult version. So, in addition to promoting numeracy, sorting and coloring your child is practicing their reading too.
And, for younger kids the easy version is best. The easy version includes color coding for kids who can’t read yet.
This count and color activity requires only a few supplies.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
Printing this activity is easy. Simply click on the link that corresponds to the version you want to download.
More Free Printable Count & Color I Spy Games
Who doesn’t love the carnival? This count and color I spy game encourages kids to group and color carnival themed items like clowns, masks, balloons and cotton candy. Click here to head over and download this FREE Day At The Carnival I Spy Count & Color Game.
Ice Cream cones are always a hit! Click here to be taken to this deliciously fun Ice Cream Cone I Spy Count and Color printable for kids!
For more treat themed I Spy activities check out this Popsicle count & color! Click here to be taken to the download page where you can download a free copy of this Cool Popsicle I Spy Count and Color Activity.
And, don’t forget to add this Gone Camping I Spy Count & Color Game to your kids activity to-do list! Click here to be taken to the download page for this free printable I Spy activity.
Even More Fun and Free Activities For Kids:
- Got a kid that loves Play-Doh? Check out these beyond amazing homemade Play-Doh recipes.
- For even more number practice? Check out these FREE printable DIY Play-Doh Counting mats.
- Do the kids love playing with bingo stampers? Check out this really fun bingo stamper word search printable.
- And, for even more Fall themed crafts have a look at this collection of autumn crafts for kids.