11 Lazy Weeknight Dinners
Get a delicious dinner on the table really quickly with these beyond simple lazy weeknight dinners. Easy, simple and kid approved these lazy weeknight dinners make supper a breeze.
Lazy weeknight dinners are the absolute best folks.
Now that my toddler is sleeping less, playing more and generally demanding more of my attention I find myself falling behind when it comes to putting dinners together that take more than 30 minutes.
Dinners don’t need to be fancy in our house. As long as they are balanced, tasty and generally healthy we’re a very happy bunch.
So, I’ve been turning to lazy weeknight dinners more and more.
I’d really rather play with my kid than spend 2 hours at the stove cooking up a fancy meal. We’re still eating well and I get to take part in late afternoon tea parties, tricycle rides and couch jumping sessions that leave me a sweaty mess. And, I wouldn’t have it any other way. So, most nights easy lazy weeknight dinners are a must!
- 17 Lazy Dinner Ideas When You Don’t Want To Cook
- 30 Must Try Easy Best Delicious Foil Pack Dinners
- 7+ Best Must Try Quick and Easy 10 Minute Meals Perfect For Summer
- 99 Best Crazy Busy School Night Meal Ideas
11 Budget Friendly Lazy Weeknight Dinners
To get to the recipe simply click on the link below each image
#1 Tuna Carbonara
#2 White Bean Sausage Skillet
#3 Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice
Click here to get the complete recipe for this Cauliflower Fried Rice with Bacon from Steamy Kitchen
#4 Bacon & Vegetable Frittata
#5 Baked Pizza Casserole
Click here to get the full recipe for this delicious Pizza Casserole from Home Made Interest
#6 Pizza Quesadilla
#7 Easy Chicken Marsala
Click here to get the complete recipe for this quick and easy 20 Minute Chicken Marsala from The Seasoned Mom
#8 Coconut Cashew Curry Chicken
#9 Garlic Beef & Broccoli Low Mein
Click here to get the full recipe for this 20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein fromThe Recipe Critic
#10 Easy One Pot Lasagna
Click here to get the full recipe for this 15 Minute One-Pot Lasagna from Busy Budgeter
#11 One Pot Mexican Rice Skillet
Click here to get the complete recipe for this One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole from Making Thyme for Health
A Few Of My Absolute Favorite Time Saving Dinner Hacks:
- $5 Dollar Meal Plan. If you’re looking for a super affordable and efficient way to get your meal plans emailed straight to your inbox then you should consider $5 Dollar Meal Plan. For $5 you get a meal plan emailed to you weekly with 5 meals that come in at around $2 per person. Click here to be taken to the $5 Dollar Meal Plan site where you can sign up for their 14 day free trial.
- My Instant Pot Duo. Adding an Instant Pot to our kitchen arsenal has been life changing. If you don’t own one yet you should seriously consider it. Prep to table takes literally no time at all and the entire process is pretty hands off. Our Instant Pot has changed the way we get dinner on the table at night and it was worth every penny of the investment. If you’re curious about the Instant Pot click here to be taken to Amazon where you can get a good product description and read the reviews. I promise, an Instant Pot does not disappoint.
- Speaking of Instant Pots if you already own one check out my collection of Instant Pot recipes. They are so good and so easy that getting dinner on the table is a breeze.
I want to hear from you!
What are YOUR go-to lazy weeknight dinners?