Get a delicious dinner on the table really quickly with these beyond simple lazy weeknight dinners. Easy, simple and kid approved these lazy weeknight dinners make supper a breeze.
Looking for more quick and easy supper ideas? Check out these delicious recipes:
- quick and easy salmon dinners
- old fashion casserole recipes
- delicious pasta dinners made in an instant pot
- healthy and fast foil pack suppers
- the best 10-minute meal ideas
Join 100 000+ readers and get access to FREE content, ideas for kids, family friendly recipes, promotions, printables and more!
Popular Lazy Weeknight Dinners
Our kiddo isn’t a baby anymore. We’re an active and busy family and spending hours cooking a meal is the last thing we want to do because we’d much rather be spending our time doing stuff outdoors!
Dinners don’t need to be fancy in our house. As long as they are balanced, tasty and generally healthy we’re a very happy bunch. So, we’re constantly searching for creative meal ideas that make meal planning and meal prep a breeze.
Here are 11 of our favorite lazy weeknight dinners that are perfect for active and busy families looking for a balanced supper that doesn’t break the banks and comes together quickly.
These meals all use simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. They also require very little prep time and come together quickly making the process of oven to table a breeze.
Keep on reading to see which 11 popular lazy weeknight dinners we suggest.
11 Popular Lazy Weeknight Dinners
To get to the full recipe for any of these lazy weeknight dinners, simply click on the link below each image.
#1 Tuna Carbonara
#2 White Bean Sausage Skillet
#3 Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice
Click here to get the complete recipe for this Cauliflower Fried Rice with Bacon from Steamy Kitchen
#4 Bacon & Vegetable Frittata
#5 Baked Pizza Casserole
Click here to get the full recipe for this delicious Pizza Casserole from Home Made Interest
#6 Pizza Quesadilla
#7 Easy Chicken Marsala
Click here to get the complete recipe for this quick and easy 20 Minute Chicken Marsala from The Seasoned Mom
#8 Coconut Cashew Curry Chicken
#9 Garlic Beef & Broccoli Low Mein
Click here to get the full recipe for this 20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein from The Recipe Critic
#10 Easy One Pot Lasagna
Click here to get the full recipe for this 15 Minute One-Pot Lasagna from Busy Budgeter
#11 One Pot Mexican Rice Skillet
Click here to get the complete recipe for this One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole from Making Thyme for Health
A Few Of My Absolute Favorite Time Saving Dinner Hacks:
- $5 Dollar Meal Plan. If you’re looking for a super affordable and efficient way to get your meal plans emailed straight to your inbox then you should consider $5 Dollar Meal Plan. For $5 you get a meal plan emailed to you weekly with 5 meals that come in at around $2 per person. Click here to be taken to the $5 Dollar Meal Plan site where you can sign up for their 14 day free trial.
- My Instant Pot Duo. Adding an Instant Pot to our kitchen arsenal has been life changing. If you don’t own one yet you should seriously consider it. Prep to table takes literally no time at all and the entire process is pretty hands off. Our Instant Pot has changed the way we get dinner on the table at night and it was worth every penny of the investment. If you’re curious about the Instant Pot click here to be taken to Amazon where you can get a good product description and read the reviews. I promise, an Instant Pot does not disappoint.
- Speaking of Instant Pots if you already own one check out my collection of Instant Pot recipes. They are so good and so easy that getting dinner on the table is a breeze.
- For even more quick and easy recipes check out these delicious family friendly recipe ideas: foil pack dinners, quick and easy pasta dishes you can make in your instant pot, healthy spiralizer recipes to sneak more veggies into your diet, old-fashion casserole recipes,
What are YOUR go-to lazy weeknight dinners?
Planning to make some of these lazy weeknight suppers? Click here to save these 11 popular lazy weeknight dinners to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest so you can come back to them again.
More Quick and Easy Recipes We Know You’ll Love:
- 7 Best Kid Approved Quick and Easy 10 Minute Meals You Gotta Try This Summer
- 25 Must Try Easy Recipes For Dinner With Ground Beef As The Star
- 16 Best Fuss Free No Cook Dinner Ideas You’re Going To Make On Repeat This Summer
- 30 Popular Vegetarian Meals For Kids They Will Actually Eat
- 130+ Popular Delicious 5-Ingredient Dinners You Need To Try
- 50+ Popular Fluff Dessert Recipes You Need To Try
- 99 Best Super Lazy Quick & Easy Busy School Night Meal Ideas
- 17 Lazy Dinner Ideas When You Don’t Want To Cook