Here is a huge collection of our favorite sweet and savory Blackstone recipes we know you’re just going to love. Fire up your Blackstone grill and give these delicious recipes a try. We know your whole family will enjoy these simple meals and easy recipe ideas that you can make any night of the week.
We love everything about outdoor cooking and more specifically cooking on a flat top grill.
It’s easy and delicious making it a great choice in our books.
Griddle cooking is a total game changer because using a flat top grill instantly boosts a foods flavor and can transform a classic recipe into an easy and flavorful meal that’s guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds.
Whether you’re cooking on a larger 2 burner Blackstone griddle or a small table top flat-top griddle we wanted to share some of the best Blackstone griddle recipes with you so you can make the best of this versatile cooking tool.
Using an outdoor griddle like a Blackstone is one of our favorite ways to create delicious meals and easy weeknight dinner ideas using the most simple ingredients.
You can use your Blackstone to create simple family dinners at home, during camping trips and even if your entertaining or hosting a cookout or BBQ.
From using your Blackstone griddle to grill up your favorite veggies as a delicious side dish to cooking up a perfectly juicy burger or tender chicken, we wanted to share our favorite easy Blackstone griddle recipes with you today.
Here are 50 of our favorite amazing Blackstone griddle recipes that produce some seriously good food.
Must Try Blackstone Recipes
1. The Best Blackstone Pork Chops
One of our favorite easy Blackstone recipes are these delicious Blackstone pork chops from Grill on A Dime.
A simple seasoning rub made with salt, black pepper, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder goes a long way in this simple yet delicious dinner recipe.
Grill up some easy side dishes like Blackstone cubed potatoes or grilled red peppers to make this a well rounded and easy meal.
Pro Tip* Be mindful of using sauces too early in the cooking process to prevent your flat top from getting too dirty. Clean your griddle as you go to reduce clean up.
2. Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak
Blackstone Betty’s epic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich uses seasoned shaved Rib Eye steak to create a super tender meat filling that is bursting with flavor.
This classic Cheesesteak is transformed into an EPIC steak sandwich thanks to her secret sauce.
Her white Cooper sharp American cheese sauce is a little extra work but oh so worth it since it adds a velvety smooth cheese sauce to your Cheesesteak!
Load your air fryer drawer with your favorite French fries and you’ve got one heck of a meal on your hands.
Pro Tip* Use 2 large Blackstone griddle spatulas to shred and break larger pieces of meat apart so that the edges of your rib Rib Eye shavings caramelize evenly.
Even more Philly Cheesesteak Blackstone Recipes:
3. Cheese Wizz Philly Cheesesteak – A License To Grill
4. Ground Beef Blackstone Cheesesteak – Blackstone Recipes
5. Blackstone Cheesesteak Tacos – The Hungry Hussey
6. Arizona Style Cheesesteak – Meatloaf and Melodrama
7. Hibachi Chicken Breast
This Blackstone griddle chicken recipe from The Flat Top King is a great choice for simple weeknight dinners if you’re a fan of the Hibachi or Teppanyaki you can order at a Japanese steakhouse.
Not only does this Blackstone chicken recipe come out delicious but it’ll easily save you a hundred bucks or more when you’re looking at feeding a family.
Use your hot griddle to simultaneously cook a generous side of Blackstone fried rice and stir fried veggies to make this a full Japanese steakhouse experience.
Pro Tip* Wait until the chicken is nearly cooked through to season with a savory Teriyaki sauce. This helps keep the flat surface of your griddle cleaner as your cooking. This reduces after cooking clean up too.
Even more Hibachi Blackstone Recipes:
8. Hibachi Chicken & Vegetables – Life Love & Good Food
9. Blackstone Hibachi Fried Rice – That Guy Who Grills
10. Steak and Shrimp Blackstone Hibachi – The Flat Top King
11. Hibachi Chicken and Noodles – Grilling Montana
12. Blackstone Steak Fajitas
Steak fajitas are an easy dinner recipe that we highly suggest trying out on your flat top griddle ASAP.
Tender seasoned beef is cooked alongside a sliced onion and red bell pepper vegetable medley.
Heat up each corn tortilla shell until barely golden brown and load your steak fajita with your favorite toppings.
Great options include: shredded sharp cheddar cheese, guacamole, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, queso fresco, fresh cilantro, juicy tomatoes and shredded lettuce. Get the full recipe from Cooks Well With Others.
Pro Tip* Use oils that can tolerate a good amount of heat and have a high smoke point like Avocado oil instead of animal fats when cooking Blackstone recipes.
Even More Fajita Blackstone Recipes:
13. Blackstone Shrimp Fajitas – Grill On A Dime
14. Easy Blackstone Chicken Fajitas – Amee’s Savory Dish
15. Flank Steak Fajitas – Gimme Some Grilling
16. Chicken & Shrimp Fajitas – Big A’s
17. Blackstone Smash Burgers
Smash burgers are about to become one of your favorite quick and easy Blackstone recipes.
Perfect for lunch or dinner smash burger recipes are a must try.
Flat top griddles and smashed burgers just work so well together.
Trust us, this is one of those Blackstone recipes you’re going to make over and over again.
In this loaded Smash burger recipe from Or Whatever You Do, ground beef is formed into balls and then seasoned right on the hot griddle with salt and pepper.
Topped with loads of melted cheese and onions this is the perfect size burger for anyone with a really healthy appetite.
Pro Tip* Use a portable cast iron burger smasher or large griddle spatula to smash your Blackstone burgers. Use a melting dome to get your cheese ooey gooey an perfectly melty.
Even More Smash Burger Recipes:
18. Copycat In and Out Burger – Grilling on a Dime
19. Meatloaf Smash Burger – Griddle Grub
20. Buffalo Chicken Smash Burger – Nibble Me This
21. Sweet and Sassy Island Burger– Blackstone
22. Ribeye Steaks
Steak dinners are never a bad idea in our home.
We especially love cooking Ribeye steaks on a Blackstone Griddle because the steaks get perfectly seared on the outside while remaining perfectly tender on the inside.
Wendy Polisi nails it with her simple tutorial for grilling Ribeye’s with herby compound butter on the Blackstone Grill.
The best part? This quick and easy recipe involves very little meal prep and clean up making it one of those new recipes you’ll want to make over and over again.
Pro Tip* Use a good quality meat thermometer to check your steaks for doneness.
23. Blackstone Grilled Cheese Sandwich
We’ve got a soft spot for fancy grilled cheese sandwiches.
So, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to include a good old fashion grilled cheese in this big collection of delicious Blackstone recipes.
This classic grilled cheese sandwich comes from From Michigan To Table and is one of our favorite grilled cheese recipes when you’re looking for a quick lunch, perfect snack or simple dinner.
Even More Grilled Cheese Blackstone Recipes:
24. Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese – Blackstone Recipes
25. Blackstone Bacon and Egg Grilled Cheese – Home Fresh Ideas
26. Apple & Bacon Grilled Cheese– Fresh Off The Grid
27. Blackstone Ham Grilled Cheese – From Michigan To Table
28. Blackstone Fried Rice
The versatility of this easy fried rice recipe from The Fresh Cooky is what makes this one of our favorite go-to Blackstone recipes.
This is one of those flat top griddle recipes with no real hard and fast rules.
Use chicken, pork, beef, scallops or shrimp and as many of your favorite vegetables to prepare this fried rice in a variety of different ways.
We love to use oyster sauce instead of soy sauce and top our fried rice with generous helpings of peanuts, green onions and sesame seeds.
29. Classic Reuben Sandwich
One of our favorite things about a Blackstone Reuben Sandwich is the charred bits that are created by cooking the corned beef on a hot Blackstone flat top griddle.
The Hungry Hussey blows it out of the park with their homemade Blackstone Reuben Sandwich.
If you love a good old fashion Reuben, this is guaranteed to become one of your favorite recipes.
Each sandwich is made with 2 slices of buttered and toasted marble rye bread and is filled with traditional Sauerkraut, melted Swiss or provolone cheese, grilled corn beef and a Russian dressing that’s out of this world.
30. blackstone griddle breakfast recipes
Blackstone recipes can also be of the sweet breakfast variety.
These Blackstone French toast pancakes from The Kitchen Bucket List are one of those delicious recipes you’ll wish you knew about sooner.
French toast pancakes are the best of both worlds; with fluffy spiced pancakes being dipped in a French toast mixture of eggs and milk to create an epic breakfast.
Pro Tip* Set your griddle to low medium heat to ensure even cooking. Any higher and your pancakes will scorch on the outside before the batter cooks inside.
Even More Blackstone Breakfast Recipes:
31. Blackstone Crispy Bacon – Griddle Sizzle
32. Scrambled Eggs – Showtime Pizza
33. Breakfast Quesadillas – Stefs Eats and Sweets
34. Loaded Breakfast Hashbrowns – Or Whatever You Do
35. Stuffed French Toast – Blackstone Recipes
36. Bacon Stuffed French Toast – Spicey Southern Kitchen
37. Loaded Breakfast Scramble – Cooking With The Crazy Pop
38. S’Mores Pancakes – To Go RV
39. Blackstone Chorizo Breakfast Burritos – If You Give A Girl A Girl
40. Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is a super moist and budget friendly cut of pork that turns out great on a Blackstone flat top griddle.
It’s seriously one of our favorite simple Blackstone recipes!
This is one of those Blackstone recipes that turns out well every single time making it a great dinner choice on nights when you don’t feel like baking your pork in the oven.
This marinated pork from Lara Clevenger is loaded with flavor and easy enough to make for a busy weeknight supper yet fancy enough to serve to guests if you are entertaining.
Pro Tip* Add a little of your favorite chili powder to the pork marinade to turn up the heat.
Even More Pork Blackstone Recipes:
41. Blackstone Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops – Grill On A Dime
42. Griddle Pork Chops and Onions – Two & A Knife
43. Blackstone Sausage & Potatoes – Oh Blue Dog
44. Blackstone Smoked Pulled Pork Tacos – Or, Whatever You Do
45. Blackstone Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry
If healthy Blackstone griddle recipes are your priority then this is one of those Blackstone recipes you needed to make yesterday…
This quick and easy Blackstone Steak and Vegetable stir fry from Stefs Eats and Sweets is loaded with tender steak and vegetables and Kung Pao Sauce.
Loaded with bold flavors and a good amount of heat this is one of those Blackstone recipes you can easily make any night of the week.
Pro Tip* If you want to reduce the heat swap out the Kung Pao Sauce for store bought or homemade yum yum sauce.
Even More Blackstone Stir-Fry Recipes:
46. Cowboy Stir Fry – Blackstone Recipes
47. Blackstone Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry – My Backyard Life
48. Blackstone Beef & Broccoli – The Primitive Dish
49. Sausage & Vegetable Stir Fry – Lockett’s Kitchen and Grill
51. Blackstone Chicken Thighs
This is one of our favorite Blackstone griddle chicken recipes. It’s super quick and easy to make and takes literally a couple of minutes to prep.
This is a go-to family BBQ recipe in our house because bone in chicken thighs are an economical cut of chicken that is very forgiving when it comes to cooking. Check out Wendy Polisi for the full recipe.
Pro Tip* Always use a good quality meat thermometer when cooking chicken on your Blackstone. You want to make sure the internal temperature of the chicken hits at least 165 degrees and stays there for at least 30 seconds.
52. Mexican Street Corn
This spicy-sweet street corn recipe transforms a classic Mexican corn dish into a side-dish bursting with flavor.
Whether you call it Mexican street corn, elote or even corn salad this Mexican street corn pairs beautifully with other Mexican fare like Tacos, fajitas and quesadillas. Check out Grilling Montana for the full recipe.
53. Blackstone Cubed Potatoes
This simple 30 minute Blackstone cubed potato recipe from Old Blue Dog pairs wonderfully with just about every one of the Blackstone recipes we’ve rounded up here.
From grilled sirloin steak and pork chops to smash burgers and Blackstone chicken thighs these griddle potatoes are a classic side dish everyone will love.
More Side Dish Blackstone Recipes:
54. Roasted green beans & bacon – Real Food Camping
55. Blackstone smashed potatoes – From Michigan To Table
56. Blackstone griddle asparagus – Fork To Spoon
57. Party peppers – Blackstone Recipes
58. Blackstone Tacos
Street tacos on a Blackstone grill? Yes please!
This super tasty recipe from The Kitchen Bucket List is a must try if you’re a fan of Tacos.
A combo of ground beef and sausage really makes these tacos burst with flavor.
More Blackstone Taco Recipes:
59. Blackstone shrimp tacos – Cooks Well With Others
60. Birria tacos – Blackstone Recipes
61. Easy biscuit tacos – The Flat Top King
62. Cilantro chicken street tacos – My Backyard Life
Before You Go
So there you have it!
A massive collection of delicious and easy Blackstone recipes for you to try out on your griddle.
From a triple crown winner pork recipe to delicious breakfast griddle recipe we’ve collected a huge assortment of Blackstone recipes that are perfect for simple meals at home or even when you entertain.
Let us know which of these Blackstone recipes you plan to try and how it turns out by leaving us a comment below!
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s good to make on the Blackstone?
The beauty of a Blackstone griddle (or any outdoor griddle or flat top grill) is that it’s an easy way to cook any type of food.
A Blackstone griddle is great for cooking up everything from juicy pork chops and chicken breast to hibachi chicken and stir fry.
You can even use your Blackstone grill to cook up a hearty breakfast or brunch of bacon, eggs and pancakes.
Do you use butter or oil on your Blackstone?
A flat top griddle like a Blackstone heats up to extremely high temperatures.
As result, you want to be cooking with high heat oils that have a high smoke point like Avocado oil instead of Vegetable oil so the oil doesn’t scorch.
When an oil hits its smoke point it starts to break down, tastes funky and according to medical advice can actually be bad for you.
So, it’s really important to cook with an oil that holds up really well to high heat when you’re cooking on a Blackstone griddle.
Here are a couple of our favorite high-heat cooking oils you can use when outdoor cooking on a Blackstone griddle.
We’ve linked to each oil product for an easy purchase on Amazon. (We’re an Amazon associate)
Avocado Oil – 520°F smoke point
Canola Oil – 470°F smoke point
Grapeseed Oil – 470°F smoke point
Peanut Oil– 450°F smoke point
How do you clean your Blackstone griddle?
Cleaning a Blackstone griddle is easier than cleaning other flat tops thanks to the Blackstone’s unique design.
When your Blackstone griddle is brand new and has never been used to cook you can clean it by gently oiling the flat top and heating it.
Once the surface is really hot (hot enough to cook on!) use steel wool or a grill brush to scrub the whole surface.
Let your Blackstone griddle cool down completely and then wipe with a soft cloth.
After cooking on your griddle you want to use a griddle brush or large spatula to scrub your flat top clean.
Heating the grill a little can help loosen some of the more stubborn grease and residue.
Once you’ve got the flat top nice and clean wipe down with a little water and dry really well.
Which Blackstone griddle accessories do you recommend?
Although not completely necessary there are some Blackstone griddle accessories that we love and would recommend to anyone who cooks with a Blackstone griddle and plans to make Blackstone recipes regularly.
- Digital meat thermometer: great for checking meat doneness
- Temperature gun: for confirming the temp of different areas of your griddle
- Long spatulas: a must for cooking everything from a cheesesteak to a stir fry
- Burger press: an essential part of prepping a perfect smash burger
- Melting dome: the only way to get cheese perfectly melty
- Cleaning kit: a must to keep your Blackstone griddle in the best shape
Do you have any other quick and easy Recipes?
We sure do. We love cooking simple and delicious meals.
Whether we’re prepping a simple school night supper or something a little more elaborate for friends and family we tend to stick to simple fool proof recipes.
Here are some of our favorite and most popular collections of quick and easy recipes.
- Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches that transform a classic grilled cheese into a fancy lunch or dinner
- Fancy hot dog recipes perfect for elevating a classic hot dog at your next BBQ
- Lazy weeknight dinner ideas perfect for busy school nights
- 10-Minute meal ideas perfect when you want something extra quick
- Ground beef recipes that are both delicious and budget friendly
- No cook supper ideas perfect for hot summer days
- Dinners made with store bought rotisserie chickens are a simple and delicious way to slash prep and cook time when you don’t feel like cooking