A Free Christmas light template printable perfect for creating Christmas crafts and Christmas decorations during the holiday season. With 5 different sizes to pick from our printable template is a fun way to decorate during the Christmas season.
Christmas Light Template Printable
Today, I’m really excited to share a fun Christmas light template printable with you.
These free printable Christmas lights were inspired by my daughter who wanted to create a holiday garland made from Christmas light bulbs.
So, I got to work and game up with this free Christmas light template that you can use in a variety of fun ways during the holiday season.
Continue reading to get more information about our light bulb templates including creative projects to use them with that build holiday spirit.
In a rush? head to the bottom of this post to get your free download and download link.
When To Use Free Printable Christmas Light Templates
Our Christmas light template printable is a great starting point for a variety of different craft and decor projects during Christmastime.
From crafts for young kids to cute Christmas decor ideas in the classroom these Christmas bulb outlines are a good option for cost conscious Christmas decorating.
Here are some of our favorite ways to use these free Christmas lights templates:
- Bulletin board – our blank Christmas light templates add a festive touch to any type of bulletin board.
- Coloring pages – our Christmas light template printable makes great coloring sheets for kids around Christmastime.
- Holiday banners – cut and color a variety of different Christmas bulbs to make a decorative holiday banner.
- Christmas party decor – a fun way to decorate for a Christmas party or any other holiday event like a potluck, play or choir performance.
- Party props – glue a Christmas light template printable onto a stick to create a fun and festive party prop.
- Gift tags – extra small Christmas bulbs would make neat little Christmas gift tags.
- Christmas crafts – use our Christmas light bulb templates to create fun holiday crafts with kids.
- Classroom decor – a great option for decorating a classroom door during this festive time of year. Have students color a light bulb outline and use them to decorate their learning space.
- Front door decor – have the kids color their own Christmas lights and use them to decorate your front door in honor of the holidays
Each pdf document contains 5 Christmas light templates.
You can print one template or print them all. That’s completely up to you,
Once you’ve downloaded the pdf document you will receive:
- Extra Small Christmas light bulb template – 8 Christmas light bulbs
- Small Christmas light bulb template – 6 Christmas light bulbs
- Medium Christmas light bulb template – 4 Christmas light bulbs
- Large Christmas light bulb template – 2 Christmas light bulbs
- Extra Large Christmas light bulb template – 1 Christmas light bulb
Extra Small Christmas light template
Small Christmas light bulb template
Medium Christmas light template
Large Christmas light template
Extra large Christmas light template
Our Christmas light template printable requires very little in the way of supplies.
At a minimum you’ll need to download the Christmas light templates, white paper and a printer.
But, if you plan to create tissue paper light bulbs or colorful construction paper Christmas lights you may need more supplies.
Here are some suggestions
- digital files (pdf format of our Christmas light stencil in a variety of different sizes)
- plain white paper or high quality white cardstock
- construction paper (in different colors)
- tissue paper (optional)
Download & Print Instructions
Printing our free Christmas light template printable is simple.
The first thing you need to do is download the Christmas light template printable in pdf format.
You can use the download links to download the Christmas light template printable in pdf format down below.
From there, the pdf file containing the 5 sizes of Christmas light bulb templates will open in a new window.
Our free Christmas light template printable was created in black and white on US letter size paper (8.5 x 11).
We recommend using high quality cardstock to print the Christmas light template printable if you plan to use the light bulb templates for decorative purposes.
Having trouble downloading? Send us an email or reach out to your printers help center for assistance.
More Free Christmas Printables
🎄Christmas potluck sign up sheet – a must for staying organized if you are hosting a holiday potluck this year.
🎄Christmas border paper – 50+ free printable holiday designs.
🎄Holiday word search – a fun choice for older kids this Christmas word puzzle is always loads of fun.
🎄Christmas bucket list – with tons of different options and activities our holiday bucket list is sure to keep you busy during the month of December.
🎄Christmas bingo – use pom poms or small candy canes to make this free holiday bingo even more festive.
🎄Letter to Santa – a must for small children!
🎄Christmas trivia – a fun trivia game perfect for a quiet night at home with the family during the month of December
🎄Secret Santa games – perfect if you’re looking for a left right across game for your white elephant gift exchange
🎄Ugly sweater ballots – free printable voting ballots if you’re hosting an ugly Christmas sweater party
🎄Christmas coloring pages – perfect for especially young kids in honor of the holidays
🎄Holiday color by number – a Christmas tree and Santa’s sleigh make these color by number sheets extra festive
🎄Christmas light scavenger hunt – can you find all the items on the Scavenger hunt list?
🎄I Spy worksheet – work on fine motor skills while boosting holiday spirit
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this Christmas light bulb template for free?
Yes you can. All our free printable templates Christmas printables are free to use for non-commerical reasons.
How do I print your Christmas light template printable?
Printing is easy. Click on the download link below to save the Christmas light template printable to your computer in pdf format. From there, open the file and hit print.
Do you have any more printable templates?
Can I switch the orientation from portrait to landscape?
No. Our free Christmas light template printable was created to be printed in portrait orientation. If you change the orientation your printable Christmas bulb templates will print incorrectly.
Can you make a custom size Christmas light bulb template?
Yes! Reach out to us via email to make your request. The best way to get in touch with us is to email us at email@example.com
Christmas light template printable – pdf file