Free and fun this cute birthday bingo printable is the perfect game for kids birthday parties.
Birthday Bingo Printable
We just love creating fun party game printables for special occasions like kids’ birthdays. And, today we’re coming at you with a really cute birthday bingo printable that is a fun way to play bingo (our favorite game of chance) at a kid’s party or even on a family game night.
The best part? With 24 unique bingo cards in our bundle, you can easily use this for large parties and birthday gatherings of any type.
A solid choice for especially young children, this Happy Birthday bingo is so much fun for all who are involved. Even older kids can really get into it.
Continue reading to find out more about our birthday bingo printable including how to play, alternate game options, and how to download your free printable cards.
Looking for the instant download file? Skip to the bottom of this post to download your free printable bingo cards.
Free Birthday Bingo Printable Game
Our free birthday bingo printable game is a fun birthday party game for kids birthdays.
Each game board in our 24 page printable bingo game bundle is unique making this a great choice for larger groups.
This fun game of bingo is entirely visual making it a great game choice for especially young children. It’s one of those easy games perfect for parties because it doesn’t involve any reading.
This bingo printable game was created using festive birthday-themed images. Each of our birthday bingo game cards contains 24 birthday-themed images in addition to a free space.
Our free printable birthday bingo cards contain a combination of 24 of the following birthday-themed items:
- Cotton candy
- Pony ride
- Birthday hat
- Birthday cake
- Balloon animal
- Slice of cake
How to Play Birthday Bingo
Playing bingo is easy and fun at any type of birthday-themed party.
Once you’ve printed your free bingo templates and call sheets prepare yourself to play.
The first thing you need to do is cut along the dotted line on one of your call sheets.
We don’t cut the second because we use it to help us keep track of what birthday-related items have been called as we progress through the game.
This method is also an easy way to verify each bingo as your guests play and win.
Place your cut-out call sheet items into a bowl or cup and give them a good shake. Select one person to be the caller. Switch up the caller after each round to give all players a change to play birthday bingo.
Once you’ve got your cards printed you need to give different bingo cards to each person playing and begin playing the game.
The first player to mark 5 items by making vertical, horizontal, or diagonal lines wins!
We suggest giving small prizes to winners since it’s a fun and exciting addition to any bingo game. For some prize ideas check out some of our top suggestions down below.
Bingo Game Alternatives
If you are interested in challenging guests with more complex Bingos there are configurations that you can request.
The following game alternatives are a great way to make playing Bingo even more exciting.
The first person to get the configuration of your choice Bingos!
Here are some of our favorite Bingo game alternatives that you can use:
- 4 corners: player bingos when they are able to mark each of the 4 corners
- Postage stamp: a player wins if they are able to mark a 2×2 square in any of the corners
- Blackout bingo: also called full card, a player wins if they are able to mark every box on during a round of bingo (see our FAQ for more information about this)
- X shape: a player bingos when they create an x shape with 2 lines that cross through the free space
- T shape: a player wins when they are able to mark boxes that form a letter T with the free space in the middle
- Letter L: a player wins when they are able to make a letter L
- Confetti: a player bingos when they create a 3-2-3 pattern down their bingo card
- Arrow: a player bingos when they create an arrow shape by marking boxes in the direction of the arrow up, down, right or left
- BNO “Bingo”: The first player to cover lines B, N, O vertically Bingos!
Bingo Marker Ideas
One of our favorite ways to really make this printable bingo game even more fun and festive is to use theme appropriate markers.
Or, you can add an extra special touch by using fun and creative bingo markers that really get kids excited to play.
Here are some of favorite bingo marker ideas for our Birthday bingo printable:
Bingo Prize Ideas
Another great way to make birthday bingo more fun is to award small prizes to winners.
Giving out a small prize is a great way to encourage players to keep playing, and it can also make the game more exciting. Kids especially love winning small prizes!
Here are some of our favorite birthday-themed prizes that you can consider buying:
- Novelty erasers or pencils
- Fun party favors like rubber duckies, bubbles, etc.
- Candy necklaces
- Bubble wands
- Gag gifts
- Gift certificates
- Slime, Play Doh, kinetic sand
What’s Included In our Birthday Bingo Bundle
Our birthday bingo bundle includes 26 colorful digital files.
Here is what you can expect to find once you download your set of cards:
- 24 unique cards with a birthday theme
- 2 call sheets
More Bingo Game Printables
- Valentine’s Bingo – a cute Valentine themed bingo game perfect for classroom parties.
- Christmas Bingo – a great traditional game choice for holiday parties or festive game nights at home with the family.
- Super Bowl bingo – classic football themed bingo game perfect for Super Bowl parties.
- Cinco de Mayo Bingo – a fun way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
- Christmas light Bingo – a neat twist on classic bingo this Christmas light bingo gets you out looking at Christmas lights.
Download & Print Instructions
Our bingo card template is designed to be printed in color using a letter size paper format of 8.5 x 11 inches.
All our digital items are created in color to be visually appealing and fun so we highly suggest printing in color on high quality white cardstock.
To download simple click on the direct link below to download our bingo printable in ZIP file. Extract the file to open up your PDF file in adobe reader or a similar program.
From there, print bingo boards such that each player has their own bingo cards.
Don’t forget to print the calling sheets that are located at the end of the document.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Free Birthday bingo printable game in ZIP format
We had loads of fun planning and making this birthday bingo printable for our readers.
We hope that you enjoy using this version of bingo at your child’s next birthday party.
Whether you’re planning a large birthday bash or a small family get-together to celebrate your little one’s birthday we know that this birthday bingo printable will be heaps of fun for any type of party.
Frequently Asked QuestionsF
How do you play Happy Birthday bingo?
To play Happy Birthday bingo, you will need to print out the set of cards and calling sheets.
Cut out the calling sheet items and place them in a bowl or cup.
Choose one player to be the caller and begin playing bingo by having each player mark items that match what is called.
The first player to match five items in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal Bingos!
Do you have any other fun birthday ideas for kids?
We sure do! Here are some of our favorite fun ideas for kids birthdays:
- Birthday advent countdown – a fun way to count down to their special day
- Word search – a low key word puzzle game perfect for birthdays
- Rainbow birthday skewers– a quick and easy birthday party snack for kids
- Birthday charades – a fun twist on an old classic party game
- Birthday word scramble – fun and competitive game for older kids
- I Spy – cute low prep birthday activity for children
- Pin the nose on the clown – fun interactive twist on a classic party game
Do I have to print this Birthday bingo printable in color?
Printing our birthday bingo printable in color isn’t mandatory but is highly suggested.
When we create a themed bingo game we intentionally use bright colors and fun imagery to make our games visually stimulating.
If you do not have your own printer we highly suggest visiting a local print shop to get a color version of our birthday bingo printable.
How do I print a pdf?
To print our birthday bingo printable as a pdf you first need to download the file and open it in an application (like Adobe Reader) that can read pdf formats.
Once the file is open you should be able to select print from your standard printer settings. You may need to adjust the paper size and orientation prior to printing for best results.
Can I buy a copy of your birthday bingo printable?
No. We do not sell a physical item at This Tiny Blue House.
Instead we create free printable games, templates and and activities that our readers can download and use for free.
Can you make a personalized bingo?
Maybe. If you are looking for a bingo game in a specific theme that you do not see on our website please feel free to make a special request.
You can reach out to us via email or in the comments down below. Don’t forget to leave your email address so we can get in touch with you.
Do you offer blank bingo cards?
No we do not. If you are looking for blank bingo cards please have a look at this free download from.
Can I use this free birthday bingo printable at my child’s birthday party?
Absolutely! If you are a teacher who likes to host class parties for your student’s birthdays we invite you to download our birthday bingo printable for your classroom.
Can I modify your birthday bingo printable?
No. This free printable game is intended for your own personal use.
This means that our free printables and games can only be used for non-commercial use and cannot be sold or modified in anyway.