40+ Super Cute Creative DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids – here are more than 40 of the best DIY Halloween costumes for kids. From garden gnomes to mermaids this post has got something for everyone!
Hooray for DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids!
Have you given any thought to your kids Halloween costume this year?
Halloween is quickly approaching and like many parents I’m sure you’re looking for the savviest way to outfit your kids with an adorable or super spooky Halloween costume without breaking the bank.
Kids Halloween costumes can get crazy expensive am I right?
So, here is a curated collection of over 40 of the best super cute DIY Halloween costumes for kids that I put together to help ya’ll save a couple of bucks this Halloween.
These DIY Halloween costumes for kids contain everything from an adorable baby fish, to garden gnomes and even ant man!
Don’t let your lack of craftiness stop you from getting a little creative and trying one of these DIY Halloween costumes for kids this year!
Rather than spend upwards of $30 for a store bought costume that more often than not isn’t all that unique try making something at home and save a ton of cash in the process.
We’re letting our little pick her costume this year and so far she’s leaning towards dressing up as a tiny chicken! So, I’ll be getting crafty and putting together one of these DIY Halloween costumes for kids myself!
- For Halloween themed kids crafts check out this collection of over 70 spooky crafts for kids.
- Need some Halloween themed treats for a party? Check out these totally gory Halloween cupcakes.
- And, for DIY Halloween decor for both inside and outside your home check out these best 40 DIY dollar store Halloween decor ideas.
40+ Super Cute Creative DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids
2. Felt Butterfly Princess from Buggy & Buddy
3. No Sew Baby Owl Costume from Girl Loves Glam
4. No Sew Felt Candy Costume from Hello Wonderful
5. DIY Scuba Diver Halloween Costume from Delineate Your Home
6. Amazing DIY Cotton Candy Costume from Hello Wonderful
7. DIY Unicorn Costume from Craftaholics Anonymous
8. Super Cute Snail Costume from Oh Happy Day
9. Pharaoh Mummy DIY Costume from Alpha Mom
10. DIY Paw Patrol Marshall Costume from Family Maven
11. Homemade Disco Ball Costume from Oh Happy Day
12. Dinosaur Tails from Running With Scissors
13. Homemade Caterpillar Costume from Weiss Guys
14. Beetle Juice Costume from Costume Works
15. Pig In A Blanket from Real Simple
16. No Sew Care Bear Costume from See Vanessa Sew
17. Super Cute Baby Flower Costume from Your Wishcake
18. Homemade Puppy Costume from This Heart Of Mine
19. Shortcake Pancake Costume from Two Twenty One
20. DIY Pebbles Costume from Sincerely Jean
21. Glittery Peacock Costume from Creatively Christy
22. DIY Black Cat Costume from Do It Yourself Divas
23. No Sew Pineapple Costume from Delia Creates
24. Homemade Mermaid Costume from Sewing Rabbit
25. Crazy Cat Lady from Costume Works
26. DIY Pinata Costume from Costume Works
27. Strongman Costume from Oh Happy Day
28. Adorable Garden Gnome Costume from Adventure In A Box
29. Sock Monkey Costume from Gros Grain
30. DIY Inigo Montoya Costume from Hi It’s Jilly
31. Buddy The Elf Costume from Crap I’ve Made
32. DIY Spider Costume from Kreyv
33. Skunk Costume from Taylormade Creates
34. Ant Man Costume from Bombshell Bling
35. Homemade No Sew Gnome Costume from Small Fry Blog
36. Rapunzel From Tangled from Make It Love It
37. Easy Green Eggs And Ham Costume from It’s Always Autumn
38. 30 Minute Rock Star Costume from 30 Minute Crafts
39. Frozen Inspired Queen Elsa Dress from The Ribbon Retreat
40. DIY Octopus Costume from Giggle Galore
41. Homemade Photo Booth Strip Costume from Oh Happy Day
42. DIY Disney Frozen Kristoff Costume from Mom Endeavors
43. Baby Fish DIY Costume from Really Awesome Costumes
44. DIY Minion Costume from Craftaholics Anonymous
45. DIY Bank Robber Costume from Sew Can Do
Did you like DIY Halloween costumes for kids? Then, don’t forget to Pin this post to Pinterest so you can come back to it again. Pinning is easy! Click on the image below and save it to your favorite DIY Halloween board.