Here are 30 of the BEST pumpkin Halloween crafts for kids. These fun low mess pumpkin crafts are a great way to get kids extra excited about Halloween!
Join 100 000+ readers and get access to FREE content, ideas for kids, family friendly recipes, promotions, printables and more!
30 Fun Pumpkin Halloween Crafts For Kids
Hooray for super cute Pumpkin Halloween crafts for kids!
Are you looking for some fun and easy pumpkin Halloween crafts for kids?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. We love to craft in our home and wanted to share the best pumpkin Halloween crafts with you.
We’re all about non-scary Halloween crafts in our home though. So, these crafts are more cute than scary!
Our 4.5 year old loves Halloween but doesn’t necessarily love the spooky aspect of it. So, we’re always looking for cute Halloween craft ideas to make with her.
Here are 30 of the BEST pumpkin Halloween crafts around.
Recommended Crafting Supplies
Crafting with kids is a wonderful way to encourage creativity, problem solving skills and build fine motor skills. Crafting is also a very inexpensive activity that you can choose to incorporate into your child’s daily routine.
Here are some of the best crafting supplies we recommend to have on hand when making these pumpkin Halloween crafts.
These crafting supplies create a solid crafting kit that contain a variety of different materials that make starting just about any craft project quick and easy.
- 1000 piece kids crafting kit (includes a variety of materials including pipe cleaners, buttons, feathers, popsicle sticks, pom poms etc. Comes with a convenient carrying case for quick and easy clean up and storage)
- Disappearing purple craft glue (helps kids see where they’ve spread glue)
- Safety scissors (perfect for making cutting safe and easy for little fingers)
- Construction Paper and plenty of white paper
- Water color paint, washable paint and a painting smock
- Washable markers and crayons
30 Fun Pumpkin Halloween Crafts For Kids
To get the full tutorial for any of the pumpkin Halloween crafts below simply click on the link beneath each image.
#1 Tissue Paper Pumpkins via Arty Crafty Kids
#2 Paper Tube Pumpkin via Krokotak
#3 Pumpkin Fizzy Art via Fun Littles
#4 Mosaic Pumpkin Picture via Make Film Play
#5 Paper Pumpkin Pinwheel via Meaningful Mama
#6 Easy Paper Pumpkin Craft via Preschool Activities
#7 Paper Pumpkins For Fall via DIY Inspired
#8 Popsicle Stick Pumpkin Magnet via Today’s Creative Ideas
#9 Poney Bead Pumpkins via Cutesy Crafts
#10 Scissor Skills Pumpkin Craft via Nurture Store
#11 No Mess Pumpkin Art via Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
#12 Pumpkin Slime via The Best Ideas For Kids
#13 Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft via Primarily Playground
#14 Black Cat In A Pumpkin via Glued To My Crafts Blog
#15 Jack O Lantern Collage Pumpkins via Reading Confetti
#16 Jack O Lantern Stress Balls via Little Bins For Little Hands
#17 Pumpkin Toilet Paper Roll Lantern Craft via Crafty Morning
#18 Printable Pumpkin Suncatcher via Learn Create Love
#19 Mosaic Pumpkin Craft via The Pinterested Parent
#20 Spookly Pumpkin Canvas via Glued To My Craft Blog
#21 Pumpkin Guts Slime via Parenting Chaos
#22 Paper Plate Lacing Craft via Kids Craft Room
#23 Easy Pumpkin Stamping Activity via Parenting from The Heart Blog
#24 Easy Paper Pumpkin Craft via Pint Sized Treasures
#25 Marble Painting Pumpkins via Paper and Glue
#26 Popsicle Stick Pumpkin Patch Stand via Glued To My Craft Blog
#27 Halloween Pumpkin Door Hanger via The Suburban Mom
#28 Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft via Easy and Peasy Fun
#29 Salt Dough Pumpkin Keepsake via Kids Activity Blog
#30 Pumpkin Pie Kids Craft via A Night Owl Blog
Did you enjoy these cute Pumpkin Halloween crafts for kids?
If so, you need to pin this post to Pinterest so you can come back to it again.
Pinning is easy. Simply click on the image below and save it to your favorite kids craft or Halloween craft board.
Even More Halloween Ideas We Think You’ll Love:
- Looking for even more Halloween crafts? Check out these 70+ fun Halloween craft ideas.
- If DIYing your kids costume is on your to-do list then you’ve gotta check out these fun DIY costumes for kids.
- For some quiet screen free fun check out these free printable non scary Halloween coloring pages.
- Sneak in some counting and coloring practice with these Halloween themed I Spy Count & Color games: Jack-O-Lantern I Spy and Cute Little Monsters I Spy.
- And, for some spooky food ideas to make Halloween extra special check out these 100+ Halloween recipes.