Popular Spring Crafts For Kids – Celebrate the warmer weather and beginning of spring blooms with these 50 delightful spring crafts for kids. Bright, cheerful and fun to make these crafts are guaranteed to be a hit with kids starting as young as 3.
Spring Crafts For Kids
Spring is nearly here and we’ve found 50 amazing spring crafts for kids that you and your kiddos can enjoy. These spring crafts for kids are the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of spring, melting snow and new blooms.
Scroll through and pick one or many of these 50 adorable and fun spring crafts for kids. Or, better yet try all 50 and have an epic crafting marathon with your littles.
Don’t forget to pin these spring crafts for kids to Pinterest so you can refer back to it again and again. Pinning is easy, click here to save these popular cute spring crafts for kids to your favorite craft board on Pinterest right now.
Crafting with kids is a wonderful way to encourage creativity, problem solving skills and build on fine motor skills. Crafting is also a very inexpensive activity that you can choose to incorporate into your child’s daily routine.
Here are some of the best crafting supplies we recommend. These crafting supplies create a solid crafting kit that contain a variety of different materials that make starting just about any craft project quick and easy.
- 1000 piece kids crafting kit (includes a variety of materials including pipe cleaners, buttons, feathers, popsicle sticks, pom poms etc. Comes with a convenient carrying case for quick and easy clean up and storage)
- Disappearing purple craft glue (helps kids see where they’ve spread glue)
- Safety scissors (perfect for making cutting safe and easy for little fingers)
- Construction Paper and plenty of white paper
- Water color paint, washable paint and a painting smock
- Washable markers and crayons
50 Delightful Spring Crafts For Kids
to get the full tutorial for any of these spring crafts for kids, click on the image below each image